Thursday, February 13, 2014

At the University!!

Hi everyone!!!

It's lunch time here and I was kinda bored.....so I thought of writing to all of you today!! How have you been??

Today is a pretty busy day!! I woke up at 7 o clock
In order to get ready and took the bus at 7:46... it was pretty cold that' why I didn't take my bike. The lesson started at 8:45 and it was four hours long , we had to make different kinds of excercizes from the course Molecular Biology and recombinant DNA . At 12:30
We had to be done and now we have one hour free....!!!!

We start again at 13:30 until 17:30 an we will be practicing with phages and bacterial matters!! I am curious to see what will happen becouse I have learned the theory last year and know I am putting it in practice!!!

Well I will relax a bit more here and talk to you soon and it will not be about my boring life at the university...

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment