Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Introduction!!

Hi everyone ( or maybe nobody...),

my best friend calls me Maki Maki and this is the nickname I will be using on this blog too.
I have so much to tell you but let's start first with introducing myself!!!! I am half Greek and half Dutch , born and raised in Greece but currently ( 5 months ago..) studying Biology in Holland!

The reason for me starting this blog is because at times I feel lonely and I miss my friends and family very much!!^^ Plus I need some kind of outlet to write all of my feelings and what I do on daily basis.

Hmmm.. what else is there to know about me.... well for starters I do latin dance and learn Japanese as hobbies.... I am a big anime/manga fan and also a huge kpop fan!! I enjoy watching movies (doesn't matter if they are in English, Korean or Japanese as long as they are fun to watch!!) , dancing and singing to different kind of songs!! Not everybody is happy about those last two :P

I guess this sums me up in a few words without writing the story of my live in 5 novels ;)
If you have any questions or  you wanna know something about me or anything else please don't hesitate to ask!!

Bye , Doei , Gyane, Geia sas
until the next blog!

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. Maki Maki!!!!!! (I told you yesterday i would comment, even if i say nothing important...:P). I just wanted to say how glad I am that you now too have a blog. BB, we'll talk tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words!!! Let's talk tonight!! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm so happy you got a blog too! I hope you like the experience of blogging and share awesome things with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I hope i can keep you all entertaint !!!! So far I like the experience of sharing my thoughts and experiences!!

      Delete